Voters have faced difficulty getting to a polling station after a burst water main caused flooding in the area.
A watchdog has warned four water companies to curb a sharp rise in customer complaints following service disruptions and billing problems.
Residents in Newtyle are experiencing a loss of water after a burst water main, according to reports by the local community.
A busy Dundee road is to be closed due to a burst water main. Xplore Dundee says there will be an emergency closure from tomorrow morning on Pitkerro Road. As a result, bus services 15a/15c towards Whitfield will be diverted via Kingsway East, Longtown Road and Pitairlie Road. The closure is expected to last two days.
Scottish Water has issued advice on how to deal with "discoloured water" after service was restored to Dundee homes.
Water supplies are being disrupted in parts of Dundee this morning.
The search for a man who went missing in the Tay Road Bridge area is over.
Emergency services are searching an area near the Tay Road Bridge after concerns were raised for a man thought to be missing in the area.
Residents were left without water after a mains pipe burst in the Whitfield area of Dundee.
Fresh and clear tap water is something we take for granted in a country where rainfall is plentiful. But, to provide an uninterrupted supply of great tasting, high quality water is no mean feat.
Several homes are without water after a burst main created a huge fountain on a local road.
Online folk voiced their dismay as footage emerged of two topless men cooling off after water came gushing out through the ground early this morning.
Eels exposed to low levels of cocaine in rivers and other fresh water bodies could be getting hyperactive and suffering with muscle damage, according to new research.
Scientists have identified a new way to detect harmful metals in water: using sound waves to levitate droplets in mid air.
A four-wheeled robot named Husky has been helping villagers carry water in a remote part of India.
Plans to turn Broughty Ferry into Dundee’s “water tourist” hotspot have been discussed by officials.
The World Health Organisation has announced it is to review the potential risks of plastic in drinking water after studies found micro particles in popular bottled brands.
A new low-cost sensor which tests drinking water for arsenic in just one minute could protect millions of people from dying.
A £5 million city-wide water network upgrade has been delayed.
Could an exploding egg damage your hearing? That’s what two engineers sought to find out in a series of experiments that involved heating hard-boiled eggs in a microwave.