Inquests are to open later on Tuesday into the deaths of a British couple at a hotel in Egypt on a Thomas Cook holiday.
Post mortems carried out in the UK on the British couple who died on a Thomas Cook holiday in Egypt have not been able to find out the cause of death, lawyers said.
The grieving daughter of the British couple who died in a hotel on a Thomas Cook holiday in Egypt has dismissed official reports her parents were killed by e.coli.
A British couple who died on a Thomas Cook holiday in Egypt suffered illnesses caused by e.coli, tests have found.
A teacher who was flown back to the UK after contracting E.coli in Turkey has died.
Escherichia coli (E.coli) is the name of a family of bacteria commonly found in farm animals and outdoor environments.
Health chiefs are investigating "linked" cases of the potentially-fatal E.coli O157 bug involving Tayside children.
Two people have now died after becoming infected with E. coli that may be linked to eating mixed salad leaves.