A dog found swimming more than 135 miles from shore by workers on an oil rig crew in the Gulf of Thailand has been returned safely to land.
A dog owner has issued a stark warning after her cocker spaniel became seriously ill after swallowing a child's toy.
Firefighters were called in to rescue a dog which had become trapped down a rabbit hole.
The loss of a family pet can be a painful experience, but when Gretchen the dog died her owners made sure her pals had something to remember her by.
A dog that was dangling with a lead around its neck from a first-floor balcony was rescued by police.
A man has been accused of stealing a dog. Andrew Alexander, of Kinghorne Road, allegedly stole the animal from Park Avenue on July 17 last year. The 34-year-old had his case continued without plea until April 26.
A puppy which fell down a well is recovering after being rescued by firefighters.
A pit bull intent on chasing down an opossum was foiled when he ended up wedged around 100 feet (30 metres) into a pipe in North Carolina.
A heartbroken Dundee woman has decided against a post-mortem for her dog, who she believes may have been poisoned.
A warning to Dundee dog owners has been shared online after a woman's dog had to be put to sleep in a possible poisoning incident.
The Scottish SPCA is appealing for information after a lurcher was found in Montrose.
A dog missing for 48 hours in Storm Gareth has been rescued from a snowy mountainside by a helicopter crew.
Dundee City Council Trading Standards officers, in a joint operation with Police Scotland, have targeted a number of licensed and retail premises and confiscated potentially dangerous cigarettes and tobacco.
A dog has become a viral star thanks to his covert ability to steal chips.
A two-year-old lurcher who had spent most of his life in a shelter has finally found a home.
A dog and duck that have supported their ex-serviceman owner through dark times have been given an unusual honour at their home in Perthshire.
A dog feared to have a brain tumour has made a full recovery after he turned out to have a needle lodged in his neck.
A boyfriend’s video phonecall with his sleepy girlfriend has delivered him to viral stardom, after she fell asleep and her dog took over the conversation.
A dog had a lucky escape after falling 40 feet into a cavern of snow and ice.
The Scottish SPCA is looking for homes for Staffies.