Staff employed by a Perthshire butcher have been praised for the way they responded to a raid on the shop.
Fresh plans have been unveiled to give a new lease of life to a once-popular city pub.
The world as a new parent can be incredibly daunting – even outings which used to be simple such as meeting your friends for a coffee now seem impossible.
Two men have been charged after a “brawl” broke out in Dundee city centre.
Emergency services were called to a city centre street following concerns for a young woman.
A man caught with drugs in the city centre has been given a prison sentence, after it was considered not appropriate to fine him.
A man has been fined after drunkenly jumping on a car and exposing himself after a night out.
A well-known toy shop in Dundee could be transformed into a cooking school.
A street in Dundee city centre is sealed off over fears of an "unstable" structure.
A thief who went shoplifting in a second-hand store in the city centre has been fined and ordered to pay compensation to the shop.
A city centre toy store has announced it will be closing its premises after 25 years.
A teenager stole his mum’s wedding ring along with other valuable items of jewellery and pawned them, a sheriff was told.
The owner of a city pub which has been closed for two years insists it is still waiting for the “right person” to take it over.
A former Dundee student continued to send his ex-girlfriend messages while he was being questioned by police after assaulting her.
Two men had sentence deferred after admitting possessing drugs at a Dundee pub.
Customers of a Dundee taxi firm got a fare deal when they were taken out a Christmas meal.
Dundee’s Yorkshire Building Society branch is supporting homeless young people this Christmas.
Emergency crews were on the scene for more than 13 hours after two minibus fires in Dundee city centre.
Plans for a new restaurant and takeaway at the former Dundee Registrar Office have been approved by the city council.
Fire engines were called out to a Dundee restaurant after receiving reports of a fire in a toilet.