February 8, 2021, 9:00 amUpdated: February 8, 2021, 5:26 pm
A business owner has been “overwhelmed” by community support after a fire ripped through her house just days after her partner suffered a brain haemorrhage and a stroke.
Joanna Rae and Tony Seal had moved from Manchester to the small village of Charleston, near Forfar, in 2019 before starting That BBQ Guy business in the local community.
The couple’s four-bedroom home, which they share with their children, Olivia, Charlie, Ryan and Harvey, was badly damaged in a fire on Friday evening as Tony was receiving medical treatment at Ninewells Hospital.
Log in or subscribe to receive exclusive premium content, including expert opinion and insight as well as special investigations, just for our subscribers!