Your favourite evening paper just got even better!
Readers can now pick up a copy of the Evening Telegraph on a Saturday too.
The Weekend Telegraph features the same mix of exclusive local news, unmissable sport, features, offers and competitions that have made the Tele Dundee’s best-selling newspaper five days a week.
• Top news stories from Dundee & surrounding areas
• Three from Spree: Voucher savings for all the family
• The numbers you will need to play in the Tele bingo
• Seven: A 24-page entertainment & TV listings mag
• Section dedicated to covering grass roots sports action
• Tom Duthie’s take on events in local & national footie
• Four pages filled with great puzzles and brain teasers
And, what’s more, for the same 60p cover price, it includes a 24-page entertainment magazine with TV listings for the whole week ahead.
Editor Steven Bell said: “The Tully, as it’s fondly known around Dundee, has a proud history dating back almost 140 years.
“Over that time, we’ve provided the people of Dundee with the best coverage of local news and sport.
“Whether your weekend routine involves going to Dens or Tannadice, or a trip into town, pick up a copy of the Tele and make it a perfect Saturday.
“The Evening Telegraph has a loyal readership, and we’re excited to be able to give them more of what they already enjoy.”