One of Coupar Angus’ major employers is on the market for almost £2.5 million.
The Red House Hotel is up for sale after the current owners, who have had the hotel for 36 years, decided to retire.
A popular venue for weddings and other family functions, the 20-bedroom property comes with a bar, snooker room and squash court.
The Red House Hotel was formerly called the Station Hotel and was built beside the old railway station in 1849 by banker David Anderson, 12 years after the railway came to the area.
From the town passengers could travel on the local line to Blairgowrie, as well as on the main line from Perth to Forfar and Aberdeen.
It served residents and visitors until the railway closure in 1967 when the last train pulled out of town.
It is believed that Queen Victoria would have passed through the station as she made her way north to Royal Deeside.