The BREAKTHROUGH project is looking for an experienced Administrator with a big “can do” attitude to fill the role of Mentor Services Assistant.
This is a varied role and the successful candidate will carry out a wide range of administrative duties as well as dealing with customers by telephone and on e-mail.
Duties will include:
- Following up references
- Preparing Powerpoint Presentations
- Formatting documents
- Supporting social media channels
- Online Management of the mentor resource hub
- Processing PVG applications
- Pulling together packs for training events
- Managing booking system, room bookings and catering for mentor sessions
- Scanning / Photocopying material/documents and maintaining stock levels
- Processing purchase orders
- Supporting the team in submitting expenses
- Ordering publicity material
As duties will be varied, you must be able to work on your own initiative.
You will also be able to demonstrate confidentiality and discretion, along with strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and good organisational skills.
Strong experience in using Microsoft Office packages is essential to succeed in this role. The successful candidate will also promote and support BREAKTHROUGH Dundee’s mission and values.
BREAKTHROUGH has an incredible formula to help inspire and support care for experienced teenagers and this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic new initiative to support young people in Dundee.
Please note this is a full-time, fixed term position until 25th October 2019.