Fire crews were called to a busy Dundee street this afternoon after reports a blaze had broken out within a property.
The fire service received a call shortly after 3.15pm to after a kitchen fire broke out in a property on Clepington Road.
There are not thought to be any injuries as a result of the fire and it was extinguished quickly.
A spokesman for the fire service said: “We received a call at 15.18 to report a fire within the kitchen at a property on Clepington Road.
“Two crews from Macalpine Road were sent and a stop message was received at 15.37pm.”