Fire crews rushed to a Dundee petrol station after a bus caught fire.
Two appliances from Macalpine Road were called out after a bus caught fire at the BP garage on the Kingsway on Saturday morning.
The fire at the rear end of the single decker vehicle started just after 8am.
No passengers were on board the coach at the time.
Pictures show the rear of the vehicle badly burned.
A spokesman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) said: “We were called out to a bus that had gone on fire at the BP filling station on the Kingsway.
“Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hosereel jet to put out the flames before disconnecting the bus’s battery.
“There were no casualties and the fire was put out in about half an hour.”
It is understood that a technical fault led to the fire.