Firefighters in Dundee were called to tackle a blaze in a block of flats.
The fire took hold in the rubbish room on Lochee Road in the early hours of the morning.
They quelled the flames using a hose reel and breathing apparatus.
A spokeswoman for Scottish Fire and Rescue said: “We were called to Lochee Road after receiving reports of a fire in a rubbish room at 2.43am.
“The fire was extinguished using a hose reel and breathing apparatus by two appliances from McAlpine Road Fire Station.
“They stood down from the incident at 3.05am.”
There were no injuries as a result of the fire.