Firefighters were called to a Dundee community centre today after an “explosion”.
The incident was reported at The Crescent in Whitfield shortly after 7am.
A spokeswoman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said officers were sent to the scene as a precaution.
She said: “Fire engines were called to The Crescent in Whitefield this morning after a small explosion in a bile fuel generator.
“Firefighters attended the scene just after 7:15am as a precaution after there was an escape of gas from the generator.
“The incident is now in the hands of the specialist engineers.”
A spokeswoman for The Crescent denied the report of an explosion saying that the incident was minor and none of the services based there were affected.