Firefighters were called to two Dundee addresses after kitchen fires.
The blazes took hold in addresses on Sandeman Street and Pitkerro Road.
The Pitkerro Road fire involved an unattended pot and was at 6.10pm on Sunday, while the Sandeman Street fire involved a pot of meat that caught fire at 11.15pm.
A total of five units attended the fires combined.
A spokeswoman for Scottish Fire & Rescue said: “We were called to a fire on Pitkerro Road after a pot was left unattended at 6.10pm on Sunday.
“The next door neighbour alerted us to the fire.
“Three units attended the address, two from the Kingsway station and one from McAlpine Road.
“The fire was extinguished on arrival.”
A spokeswoman for Scottish Fire & Rescue added: “We were called to a fire in Sandeman Street at 11.15pm on Sunday.
“A neighbour alerted us to the fire which involved a pot of meat.
“Two units attended from the Kingsway but the fire was extinguished on arrival.”