Firefighters were scrambled to a residential Dundee street today after flames broke out in a flat.
Two appliances were dispatched to St Mary’s from the Macalpine Road Station at about 2.30pm after reports of a fire in the top floor flat in St Nicholas Place.
But when the teams arrived the fire in the kitchen was already out and firefighters began trying to ventilate the building.
No one was hurt in the blaze.
A Scottish Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman said: “There was a fire in a kitchen in a top floor flat on St Nicholas Place.
“We received the call at about half past two.
“Everyone was out of the building when we arrived and the fire was already extinguished.
“They are currently ventilating the building.”