Residents were forced to flee their home in Dundee this morning after a boiler caught fire.
Emergency crews responded to the call shortly after 2am following an incident in the ground floor of a semi-detached property at the junction of Balunie Avenue and Balerno Place, Douglas.
A spokeswoman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said crews battled the blaze for more than 20 minutes.
Crews used a hosereel jet to extinguish the flames before leaving the scene just before 3am.
One resident living nearby said there had been a “big” emergency response in the area, with police, fire and ambulance crews on the scene at around 2.20am.