A city hotel had to be evacuated this morning after a shower unit caught fire.
Guests at The Strathdon Guest House in Perth Road were forced to leave the building after a blaze broke out in one of the bedrooms just after 9.30am.
Fire crews acted swiftly with three appliances being sent to the premises.
Bus services were temporarily delayed while firefighters dealt with the incident.
A Scottish Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: “Crews attended a small fire at the Strathdon Guest House at 9.33am.
“A shower unit in the second floor bedroom caught fire.
“The hotel carried out its procedures in removing people from the building while officers used a CO2 extinguisher on the flames.
“Checks were carried out before crews left the scene at 10.17am.”