Fire crews evacuated a Dundee home after a kitchen blaze.
Scottish Fire & Rescue Service personnel were called to attend a fire in St Martin Crescent just after 12.15pm today.
The blaze is said to have taken place in the hood of a cooker in the kitchen of the property.
Firefighters with breathing apparatus entered the building and used a hosereel jet and CO2 extinguishers to bring the fire under control.
No injuries were reported but people were removed from the building.
A spokeswoman for the Scottish Fire & Rescue Service said: “We were called to attend at 12.16pm.
“The fire took place in the hood of a cooker in the kitchen.
“A C02 extinguisher was used as well as officers with breathing apparatus.
“One hosereel jet was also used.
“One appliance was sent from Blackness with another from Macalpine Road.”