A Broughty Ferry care home has been given a positive report by the Care Inspectorate.
Pop icons Steps are just a few hours away from playing their open-air gig in Dundee — and excitement is reaching fever pitch as the stage for the show takes shape.
Thousands of fundraisers turned up at Camperdown Country Park for a very worthy cause.
Calling all non-profit community groups! This is YOUR chance to get a share of £10,000 with the launch of the Evening Telegraph’s Community Chest.
As Dundee gets set to welcome Steps and Blue next week, there may be problems for drivers owing to several roads being closed.
A Dundee community forum has revealed plans to secure a shop in the heart of the area, in a bid to raise its profile.
Police investigating the murder of an Arbroath man are standing guard outside two properties in Kirriemuir.
Broughty Ferry Community Council is calling for action to stop jet-skiers putting bathers at risk by coming too close to the beach.
A dog walker has complained about the state of a local green space, after the uncut grass grew so tall it was difficult to see his pet.
A Dundee school was forced to close after a power failure.
A woman has accused a contractor of damaging children’s play equipment and taking her barbecue set.
Plans for new housing development in Carnoustie have been lodged with Angus Council.
A summer concert series is returning to Verdant Works.
Former soldier Billy Girdwood was told he would never work again which led to him being diagnosed with PTSD.
A doctor from NHS Tayside’s out of hours service has been awarded an MBE for her services to healthcare in the Queen’s New Year’s Honours list.
An anti-litter campaigner has hit out after rubbish was left scattered over a popular beach.
Small business owners fear another drop in footfall as a six-week road closure outside their shops looms.
Dog owners who allow their pets to foul a popular area in Monifieth have come under fire.
Fintry Primary School is flying the digital flag in Dundee.
A woman has thanked staff for the treatment she received when she was admitted to A&E at Ninewells — having accidentally overdosed on paracetamol.