Long-serving trio Ryan Conroy, Nicky Riley and Kyle Benedictus are surplus to requirements at Dundee.
Despite having a year left on their contracts, the Dark Blues threesome have been told they can leave.
Between them, Riley, Conroy and Benedictus have amassed 333 appearances in total for the Dark Blues.
Manager Paul Hartley is looking to revamp his squad this summer ahead of a tilt at the Premiership next season.
So far, five bodies have come in and eight players have already left the club, including promotion heroes Christian Nade and Gavin Rae.
More will follow on Monday, with the likes of Sean Bonnett-Johnson, Matt Lockwood and Stephen Hughes out of contract.
But that now leaves five, the trio plus Steven Doris and Jamie Reid, on the books with contracts running until the end of the season.
27-year-old wide-man Conroy will no doubt not be short of suitors having scored 14 goals in his last two season at the club, including seven in the relegation campaign.
Injury problems have plagued the other two, with winger Riley and Dundonian centre-half Benedictus first-team showings limited over the last 12 months.
Meanwhile, one player who does have a future at Dens is full-back Willie Dyer.
As revealed by the Tele on May 20, Dyer was offered a new one-year deal having impressed the gaffer towards the back end of the Dark Blues’ Championship-winning season.
The left-back, signed on a free transfer from Morton, has played every minute of the manager’s time at the club, making 26 appearances in total.
Of Dyer, the manager said: “I’m very pleased that Willie has agreed new terms with the club.
“He was one of the most consistent performers for me in the run up to winning the league.
“He never let us down during that period.
“Willie deserves his chance to go and prove himself in the top division.
“I know he can’t wait for the new season to start and he’s keen to keep improving his game that’s the spirit we need here.”